Doodles

Saturday, August 28, 2010

This was taken from a vision I had when I was really sick. It was very encouraging and relevant in my life.
For those of you who don’t know, I used to draw things to glorify God using paintbrush on windows. I didn’t always draw things to glorify God. I used draw goofy things like superheroes and video game characters. I did the same thing when I used to be able to draw with a pencil, before I discovered the mouse and paintbrush. I could actually make some detailed images with paintbrush. Here are a couple of my Godly pictures you might like. So, take a look.

This image is Jesus sitting on the stairway to heaven. It's unfinished, since I've been unable to draw anymore. I still have these ideas of pictures that pop into my head all the time.
This was an idea I had for the now retired Sower of the Seed website. There may be another website in the future. For now, I'll keep blogging.
If anyone would like to email me some Godly pictures that glorify the Lord that I can post please do so. If you feel so inspired, feel free to build on my drawings by editing or expanding them.

0 comments: