Check Out Josh Harmony!

Friday, August 20, 2010

The other day, I was listening to a rebroadcast of Rimmerama on cross rhythyms and he did an interview with Josh Harmony. Harmony has made a name for himself as a professional skateboarder, but it turns out he is a gifted singer/songwriter/guitarist as well, using those gifts to share the word. During the interview with Mike Rimmer, Harmony shared his testimony, about how God delivered him from drugs. I was really impressed with this young man, and I think any age would enjoy his music.

A short time after listening to the interview, I checked out a link to Josh Harmony's MySpace page. There, I found various ways to check out his music, including a link to his website. If you're looking to buy or download some great music, I encourage you to support Josh Harmony.

Here's a sample of what I mean. The following are 2 videos of Harmony, one where he's playing one of his newer songs and one where he's skateboarding. Also, I've thrown in a video that's just basically music.





0 comments: