Visions

Saturday, April 24, 2010

This is an account of the visions and dreams given to me and others by the Lord’s Holy Spirit concerning my healing. This is what the Bible has to say about visions and dreams. In New Testament This scripture is also found in the book of Joel in the Old Testament.

Act 2:17

17" 'In the last days, God says,
I will pour out my Spirit on all people.
Your sons and daughters will prophesy,
your young men will see visions,
your old men will dream dreams.

1. First of all I need to tell what was said over me when I was younger. My mom said this happened when I was three years old before they knew I had muscular dystrophy. She said one of the ladies at church said that Steven is supposed to be a rock. There was another Steven in the church at that time, but the lady said “No, Steven Harris” he was going to be a rock she said,.

After that time for many years I went to several revival services and nothing ever happened. A prayer for divine healing from muscular dystrophy never occurred.

2. When I was 21 during a missions service at our church we had a visiting missionary, Brother Otis. I normally share my tract and after service chat with the missionaries. He said he felt like the Lord was going to use me bigger than my tract and website ministry. He said he believed the Lord was going to raise me up out of the wheelchair. This was a missionary the writes Bible college courses. This is somebody you can trust. He wouldn’t say it unless he meant is and believed it to be true. Before that day I didn’t know what was said over me when I was three years old.

3. Then I’d say about six months after this visions started happening. I’m not sure of the exact date. First I had a vision where I saw my legs out straight. I didn’t think a whole lot about it. Then exactly one week later my brother Chris told me about a dream he had where he and a friend were sitting on a couch and I came walking in. We never discussed the dream I had until then. Then, exactly a week after that my mom came to both of us and said she had a dream about me getting up out of my wheelchair. After she said that it was beyond coincidence and I told her about my brother’s and my dream. About a couple of weeks later I remember a vision where I stood up if I remember correctly. ( This is a note to somebody who has been having dreams or visions, write it down on a piece of paper and the date or you’ll forget details of when it happened.. I’ve learned this the hard way/) A couple weeks after that I remember having a dream and didn’t see anything but heard a voice say “It is time”.



Before the three week period of these visions we had a bible student coming to the church whose name was Jason. He said he felt like the Lord was wanting to do something special in my body. So you can se how we knew this was beyond coincidence.

4. 1 Corinthians 12 7Now to each one the manifestation of the Spirit is given for the common good. 8To one there is given through the Spirit the message of wisdom, to another the message of knowledge by means of the same Spirit, 9to another faith by the same Spirit, to another gifts of healing by that one Spirit, 10to another miraculous powers, to another prophecy, to another distinguishing between spirits, to another speaking in different kinds of tongues,[a] and to still another the interpretation of tongues.[b] 11All these are the work of one and the same Spirit, and he gives them to each one, just as he determines. I’d say about three months later we were having a service and there was a message in tongues. Jeff intepreted.. He’s also a bible college student. This was before the summer when we had a lot of bible college students at our church. The interpretation said something like “let go of what you’re holding on to” and “it is time to do what I said I was going to do”. After that service I just about came unglued because it was the words out of my dream. I got a hold of the pastor and told him and he and the congregation thought it would be best to have special prayer for me up front. So we ended up praying for an hour. The girl leading worship at the piano saw in a vision that the Lord was going to bring healing through my feet firsts.

5. About a week later me and mom were sitting in a local cashew chicken restaurant. (If you’re not from Springfield, MO, that’s a place that serves Chinese food.) There was a guy in the corner we weren’t sure about. He came up and asked if he could lay hands on me and pray for me. I hesitated, but said, “sure”. He gently laid his hands on the back of my neck.and began to pray. I felt heat course through my body like nothing I’d felt before. After a while there was something similar that happened at a different restaurant. A lady said “hang in there”. These were people I’ve never met or talked to in my life.

6. Now about a year after this my friend Melanie from church had a dream about me while she was resting in her car during her vacation. She said she didn’t recognize me in the dream, but she saw me and I was all muscular and could walk on my own. She was never told about the dreams I had during the three week period a year prior.

7. About four to six months later my friend Adam from church had a dream very similar to Melanie’s. He said he saw me walking into church and didn’t realize it was me until h e saw the wheelchair sitting next to the pew where I usually sit. He said in the dream that my mom asked me to go get something in the van and I ran out to the van to get it for her. He said I was in full muscle tone and said I could speak normally. (The way I am now I can’t speak easily because I have a hard time breathing.) He said in the dream “Steven, you were in the wheelchair just a week ago”. and I said “I’m not now, I’m healed”. This was all in his dream. This has been the most recent dream and or vision. That was sometime in June, 2006. Today’s date is July 29, 2006. Adam says he’s not one to have dreams. He was never told about the other dreams from the three week period.

8. This is the best account that I can give. I’m going to try and put this on video. It says in the Bible, Ask and ye shall receive. And, if you don’ receive, keep on praying for that. This will show the world that I asked and the Lord Jesus Christ and he will answer our prayers .

Matthew 7:7-8

7"Ask and it will be given to you; seek and you will find; knock and the door will be opened to you. 8For everyone who asks receives; he who seeks finds; and to him who knocks, the door will be opened.

Luke 18
The Parable of the Persistent Widow
1Then Jesus told his disciples a parable to show them that they should always pray and not give up. 2He said: "In a certain town there was a judge who neither feared God nor cared about men. 3And there was a widow in that town who kept coming to him with the plea, 'Grant me justice against my adversary.'
4"For some time he refused. But finally he said to himself, 'Even though I don't fear God or care about men, 5yet because this widow keeps bothering me, I will see that she gets justice, so that she won't eventually wear me out with her coming!' "
6And the Lord said, "Listen to what the unjust judge says. 7And will not God bring about justice for his chosen ones, who cry out to him day and night? Will he keep putting them off? 8I tell you, he will see that they get justice, and quickly. However, when the Son of Man comes, will he find faith on the earth?"
This will show the world that I asked and the Lord Jesus Christ and he will answer our prayers .

0 comments: