Thoughts on Coming Out the Wrong Way

Friday, October 15, 2010

I was reading my posts on this blog and I realized I may come off sounding selfish. Just thinking about that horrified me. There were statements like: "Look what I found," or "Look what God did for ME." But being selfish is the furthest thing from my mind. I just want things on this blog to be an encouragement for others, that God can use you as well. God has special gifts for everyone. He's given each of you unique gifts to witness of His glory. Doesn't matter what situation you're in. If you're in a wheelchair, or have medical issues, young or old, rich or poor. If you haven't discovered the gifts the Lord has given you, all you have to do is ask the Lord to reveal His gifts and He will do that. Sometimes you have to pray for a while, but don't let that discourage you. If you want to share what the Lord has done for you or if you feel like the Lord wants you to share something from His word, email me, and I'll consider posting it.

Please forgive me if my words came out the wrong way. I'll try to do better in the future.

On that note, here's a funny video from youtube. I don't recommend watching too many of the comedians other videos due to the risk of foul language.

0 comments: