The Lamb Of God Takes Away The Sins Of The World

Saturday, April 3, 2010

This is a very interesting video explaining the Passover as it relates to the Jewish people and their connection to Jesus Christ. I thought it would be good to share since Passover is being celebrated and Easter is tomorrow.

I found this video to be short and to the point, and very high quality. I'm curious about the site that produced it: maozisreal.org. From the content in the video, as well as the short glance I took at the site, it looks as though Maoz Isreal is similar to Jewish Voice Ministries in that they both reflect my calling to share the gospels with the Jewish people.

This next video is excerpt from a 6-part film series called The Easter Experience. I caught a bit of the series on TBN, and figured it was relevent to the first video in this post, as well as the Easter season. As a warning, there are some accurate, but graphic images of the crucifixion in of Jesus in this clip.

Here's an excerpt from part 2.

Hope these videos help to give a deeper understanding of the significance of events that took place 2000 years ago.

0 comments: